BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2016

It's almost the end of CNY

Today is the 14th day of CNY.
Tomorrow is the last day of CNY.
It's sad that can't make a CNY gathering with my friends.
Maybe we will meet next month. :)

CNY this year is quite fun.
As usual, visiting relatives' house.
Having dinner with dad's friends.
Friends visiting my house.
Feel like I'm getting fat already because I didn't control on the quantity of foods I ate.
Have to start my diet plan already.

It's tiring this few days.
I'm rushing to complete all my assignments as I want to focus on my studies after this.
Wake up early in the morning and sleep late always.
The feeling of not enough sleep is very not good.
When I sleep late and tomorrow have to wake up early for 8am class is sooooo tiring.
But it's okay cause I've used to it already.

I'm going to complete my assignment first.
Then, I can proceed to other assignment.
It's hard to find the information and have to elaborate the points myself.
Sometimes I have to read sooooo many reports, text or any reading materials to get the information.
I hate facing laptop for so many hours to do assignments.
It makes my eyes feel tiring and sometimes will makes me feel headache.
But, I've no choice. :(

Kay, will write a new post next time.
Byes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-welcome to comment
-><
-thanks for your comment