BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

2016 - First post in the new blog


Suddenly found back my blog that I've created since I was in secondary school.
It's like around 2 or 3 years I didn't update my blog.
Luckily I still remember my username and the password.
If I couldn't remember, then this blog will be abandon by me.
Found out that the posts I posted few years ago was really childish and immature. *laughs*
Although now I'm not that mature too. *sweat*

Just to update my education life :
- Just done my Foundation In Arts course in year 2015
- Currently studying Bachelor in International Business
Hmm. Not an easy course tho.

Every semester I have to worry and stress all over the exams.
I just gonna pray hard to get an all pass results is okayyy for me.
And of course study hard too. :D

Kay. That's all for today.
Will be updated as soon as I'm free.

#020216

No comments:

Post a Comment

-welcome to comment
-><
-thanks for your comment