BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A post after so long :)

Nowadays I just want to make my blog looks more simple.
Because I'm lazy to use other fonts or highlight or makes my blog become more colorful.
After the week of my Chinese New Year holiday, I'm soooooo busy.
Too many assignments and mid term tests has to be done.
I just want my coursework marks got higher so that I don't have to getting sooooo stress for my finals.
Actually, all those stress of final exams are all from myself.
No one forcing me to study hard or get good results.
But, I JUST FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO GET GOOD RESULTS.
That's why I'm so stress.

Time flies so fast.
I've study for 2 years in college/university already.
1 year : foundation in arts
1 year : currently studying degree
still have 2 more years to complete my degree course.
A long way to go.
JUST HAVE TO STUDY HARD.

Okay, just a short post for today.
That's all.
I'm going to continue on my assignments.
GOOD LUCK to everyone. :)
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-welcome to comment
-><
-thanks for your comment