BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 18, 2016

A writing blog session :)

HEY!
It's time for me to update my blog first before doing my assignments.
It's quite stress for doing the assignments as needed to be done before the submission date where mid term tests are on the same week with the submission date. :(
Don't know which one I have to focus first.

After doing my part, I have to send to other groupmates and have to ask them to do for the following part.
It's so busy during week 7 for the long sem.
Everything squeeze in the same week. :(
After submission of assignment, have to do presentation.
Memorizing everything just to present in the class for few minutes.
Haha! :P

Just feel so sleepy everyday after class.
Maybe its because the 8am class and end on 3.30pm/4pm.
What I feel in the class is only hungry + sleepy.
I have to bid for a better timetable next sem.

For this sem, I have to go early to uni since every morning I will be facing a traffic jam for 20-30 minutes.
The way to uni is quite jam as that area is crowded always.
And MOST IMPORTANT IS!
THE PARKING IS SO FULLLLLL EVERYDAY!
So saddd ehhhhh.
Find parking also need 10-20 minutes eh!
If lucky, 2 minutes can find parking ady.

Too many students ady in uni.
Crowded everyday.
Its okay.
Goodnight! I should do my assignments ady.
Sweet dream. :)

#18/02/2016 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

-welcome to comment
-><
-thanks for your comment