BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2016

A mixed topic post :)

Blog from my friends are almost all have stop updating their blog since few years ago.
But I decided to renew my blog.
Delete all the childish posts and make my blog more simple.
But feel like I don't know how to add those interesting gadgets to my blog.

During the days that a blog is a must, I knew how to change the templates to a better one or the one I like.
But now I have to learn all over again in order to manage my blog.
Although feels like no one are reading my blog.
But it's okayyy.

There is also a reason why I decided to renew my blog.
But, nah, I DON'T THINK I HAVE TO TELL HERE
Cause it's not important.
HAHAHAH!

Kay, change to another topic then!
Nowadays, keep spending money on the printing fees and all the reference books for the studies purpose.
But it's okay because I could search for the second hand textbooks.
If not, the new textbooks from the uni bookstore are too expensive.
Almost all textbooks that I needed for this semester are around RM 100 for each textbook.

That's good actually.
We can just buy the second hand books and then resell it after we have used it.
So, the one who needed the textbook can get the book in a cheaper price compared to the new textbooks.

OKAY, I'm sleepy now.
Goodnights! :)
Will update my blog when I'm free.
Chinese New Year is coming soon!
Happy Chinese New Year!
Hope the days ahead are filled with immense joy and prosperity.
GONG XI FA CAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-welcome to comment
-><
-thanks for your comment